Positional Stock Research Service provides stock research reports for medium to long term trading purposes. These calls are based on techno funda analysis. Our analyst Mr. Yash is pioneer of Techno Funda Analysis Framework which utilizes best of both technical and fundamental analysis for decision making.
This product is perfectly suitable for investors who do not have the time to trade actively but would be interested in making passive investments which do not need to be monitored on a daily basis. The idea is to hold a position for few months to earn substantial returns over time. Every month 3-4 stock research reports are shared which are based on performing a fundamental check on the company and also Elliott wave analysis. We share ideas with atleast 10% upside or downside. The investments are made at key turning points / break outs with clear stop loss in place to protect the loss. Minimum initial target on each call is of 10%, but in case of long positions often we try to target substantially higher returns. In times of extreme market volatility and depending on the opportunities in the markets, we may issue more than 3-4 calls to make the most of the opportunities.
- Buy South Indian Bank between 18-18.5 Stop 16.5 Target 21/ 25
- Buy Manappuram Finance between 19-22 Initial Target 27 or Higher Stop below 15
- Revise Target on Manappuram Finance to 36
- Revise Target on Manappuram Finance to 49
- Book partial Profit at 49, Hold remaining for target of 67
The stock research report are delivered through Email. An SMS is also sent to alert the investor. As you can see the recommendations are easy to understand and they help you make market entry at high probability price range. They also clearly tell you when you should exit the market.
Disclaimer: Please consider the following before registering for our services:
- We do not offer any assurance or guaranteed returns on any of our services or products
- Past Performance may not necessarily mean future performance.
- Stock Market Trading/ Investments are subject to market risk with potential for losses. We won’t be liable for any losses arising out of use of our services.
- We do not offer full or partial refunds
- Do go through our detailed Disclaimer below